Sunday, February 1, 2009

OMG SORRY GUYS!

HAHAHAHA SO DEAD OMG! believe or not,i forgot my password and user.then this morning i found it in my diary! XD Thanks for keeping the blog (kinda) alive.(:
Haha so whats been going on?Stacy's mom. xD sorry sorry ive got a lame wave right now.yes yes,school has been alright i guess.My back is NOT good to me. Don't know how i will play tennis.Coach is gonna be pissed.xD And and, I realized i LOVE frisbee.i didnt know it would be so fun with the right people.
Church has been great.I mean,yesterday i went for the alter call,and God really showed me that i can't be satisfied with myself right now.And i have to admit i have been backsliding in my spiritual walk with him.so here is my declaration:

God,you are the true reason to my life Lord.I love you and I trust you will bless me and my family through these times Lord.Thank you for all you have showed me Lord.I love you.

Right,now i realized 5 things i MUST do now.
1.Go church more often
2.Aim for 10th and below in Singapore BEFORE the big 16
3.Book more awesome gigs for BIGBALLS!love you dudes.(:
4.Save money for a les paul copy.:D
5.Get a Distort(preferably a wah or a blues driver)


And that concludes this long post(for me) hahaha and of course i will blog more often!
Thanks for reading!bless you all.

No comments: